As an proven software solution, MAGNET Tools today is the result of years of user input and has resulted in a simplified yet powerful “tool”. A key component to the MAGNET software workflow, MAGNET Tools supports a large library of industry file formats to keep your projects moving forward. At it’s core, MAGNET Tools provides customizable processing and adjustment options for data collected using optical total station systems and GNSS hardware.
Discover MAGNET Tools features and benefits:
- Process of field measurements of combined methods of GNSS and total stations
- Create and manage descriptive Code Libraries
- Visualize field work in Google Earth, 3D orbital view, CAD view, and more
- Automatic error checking for efficient processing of field measurements
- Generate and customize reports of field work
- Direct export to Bentley imodel or Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software
DIGITAL COLLABORATION LIKE NEVER BEFORE
All MAGNET products share the modern ability to connect to your private Company Account for data storage, redundancy, and permissive access. These connections go far beyond simple file sharing. Through these secure connections, field crews are empowered to upload their MAGNET Field jobs while standing directly at their active project site. Office staff then connect to the same permissive project to download into MAGNET Tools for immediate processing and reporting.
Within the same MAGNET Tools session, a quick click will instantly launch AutoCAD Civil 3D software and automatically convert all 3D data into an Autodesk drawing file for further design. Then the other way. Office staff are able to stay comfortable within their Civil 3D environment to implement design changes. When ready, the hand off into MAGNET Tools could not be easier. Design changes are converted and shared as single file for field crew members to download and begin production.