The GTL-1000 is a single instrument to layout and scan on a single set up. It combines a fast laser scanner and total robotic station all in one efficient system.
Combined with ClearEdge3D Verity, the all new solution offers a new standard of evolutionary construction verification workflows.
- Quick layout and scanning with a single instrument
- Instantaneous point cloud registration
- Full dome scan and images in seconds
- Scan density tailored to minimize software processing time
- Accurately match point clouds to BIM model coordinates
GTL-1000 is perfect for:
Construction Layout & Verification in:
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- Layout & Survey Structural Steel
- Structural Concrete
- Plant / Equipment Installation
- Prefabricated / Modular
Simplified construction verification workflows
Our scanning solutions help you work more productively. Together with ClearEdge3D Verity, the simplified verification workflows cover a range of applications including documenting job site as-built conditions and performing construction verification to ensure project accuracy is built 100% to plan.
The Topcon GTL-1000 is a compact scanner integrated with a fully-featured robotic total station, offering a site manager a dual-function instrument designed to complete layout and scan on a single set-up. It replaces infrequent “spot-checks” with a revolutionary vertical construction verification process and compresses all steps from days to hours, dramatically reducing errors and cost.