This powerful, cost efficient Manual Total Station was designed from the ground up to deliver the latest technological advantages in a small, sleek design. It features an ultra-powerful EDM, best-in-class angle accuracy encoder system to provide the accuracy, speed, and endurance needed on the most demanding job sites. Plus, with a rugged housing and extended battery-life you’ll be able to handle even the toughest conditions.
The GM-100 series also features dual axis compensation, 32 GB USB, and Bluetooth communication to 10m.
- 6,000m prism range 1.5mm accuracy
- Easy access USB memory with 32 GB storage
- 1″ angle accuracy encoder system with exclusive IACS
- Rugged, waterproof/dustproof magnesium-alloy housing
- 28 hour battery life (eco mode)
Featuring a best-in-class EDM unit, the GM-100 is able to measure up to 6,000 m 1.5 mm + 2 ppm to standard prisms, and up to 1,000 m at an incredible 2 mm + 2 ppm accuracy in reflector less mode. Measurements are captured faster than ever, and with a beam width of 13 mm (over 30 m), the bright red laser dot pinpoints features with ease.