Perform Floor Flatness and Levelness (FF/FL) analysis directly from scan data loaded into Autodesk Navisworks, on wet or dry concrete in near real-time.This software provides robust insights of flooring deviations with heat maps, contours, and monitoring points, which you can export back to your coordination model in Navisworks & share with your team. With this integrated solution, you can reduce costs while improving the quality and accuracy of your projects.
- Analyze flooring deviations from Autodesk Navisworks
- Obtain ASTM E1155 compliant reports in minutes
- Reduce rework costs by analyzing wet concrete
- Easily visualize flooring deviation with heat maps, contours & monitoring points
- Check beam camber and monitor for changes after concrete is poured
- Ensure that ramp slopes comply with ADA guidelines
Improve QA workflows and reduce floor profiling costs by performing FF/FL analysis in-house in near real time. Topcon and ClearEdge3D offer an optimized end-to-end workflow from hardware to software to end deliverables. Contractors can now easily create fast and detailed ASTM E1155 compliant FF/FL reports with streamlined floor flatness and levelness analysis, thereby cutting down time on waiting for scanning analysis and increasing productivity.