The X-53x Indicate system provides real-time, dynamic on-screen bucket location and design views.
- Cut grade faster and more accurately
- Create, cut, and check complex designs from the cab
- Increase safety by removing the grade checker from the trench
Upgrading to the “Automatic” system helps operators automatically control the digging depth and bucket angle when inside a “working window.” The operator can easily execute imported design files or create a custom design from the cab of the excavator using the bucket to take topo shots.
- Automatic system engages inside a configurable “working window”
- Use imported designs or create them “on the fly” using the bucket to take topo shots
- Lock bucket attack angle
- Bucket follows complex designs by simply pulling back on the left joystick
- Support for boom automation in tilt/rotator applications
The X-53x system features fully-integrated, multi-constellation GR-i3 receivers for precise positioning of the boom, stick and bucket. The GR-i3 is designed as an integrated GNSS receiver and antenna, providing powerful performance in harsh environmental conditions. The automatic option includes custom joysticks and an integrated hydraulic control valve.