You can experience the benefits of Topcon’s 2D grade control in your excavator using the same components as 3D X53. The X-52 combines the advantages of our 360° sensor technology together with our industry standard operator interface. Topcon’s X-52 consists of four 360° tilt sensors that measure the angles between the body, boom, stick and bucket, combined with a laser receiver for height reference. All operated through the GX-55 ultra-sensitive touch screen control box.
LS-B10W Laser Receiver
- Small, lightweight design
- 270° detection
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Wireless support & CAN support
- Bright indicator lights
GX-55 Control Box
- Large 6.5 inch sunlight viewable color LCD touch screen with convenient soft key functionality
- Integrated grade indicator LED light bars for visual grade reference
- Clean and lightweight design for easy carry, storage and cable attachment
- Long lasting internal battery pack to secure data
- Maximum processing power driven by Windows CE.
- Robust integrated virus protection
- Loud customizable Audible Tones providing a hearable reference to grade
- Flash download capability to receive code revisions hassle free
- (2) Easy-access USB ports for saving and downloading job files
- (2) CAN ports, a RS-232 port, (2) Digital inputs and an Ethernet port
TS-1 Tilt Sensor
- Environmentally sealed
- No moving parts
- 3-axis, 360° sensor
- CAN port interface
- 0.01 degree resolution
MC-R3 GNSS Receiver
- G3 Tracking technology
- Network capable receiver with GSM / CDMA
- UHF & Spread Spectrum radio options
- LED status indicators
- Advance Multipath Reduction (AMR)
Safe and Productive
The Operator has control of the entire excavation site. This eliminates the need for a man down on the trench or a grade checker walking around checking grade. With 3DMC software and laser based referencing the operator can cut to grade on a consistent basis without requiring constant checks.
Excavate in all Scenarios
With proper laser setup the operator can dig in deep, blind trenches and even under water with the rugged TS-1 sensors used for reference of the Stick, Boom and Bucket. This versatility allows gives the operator an advantage in tough excavating areas where accuracy is still required.
Change Buckets on the Fly
3DMC on the X-53 3D Excavator allows the operator to build and store multiple bucket configurations. This feature allows the operator to switch between multiple buckets but simply selecting the proper bucket from the list. With no downtime switching buckets and needing to re-reference the components, the productivity of the excavator will soar!
The X-53 3D Excavator offers the operator several view options. Plan View, Profile View and Section View to mention a few. With this versatility built in the 3DMC software the operator can use multiple views to accomplish the simplest tasks all the way through the most complex excavating tasks.
The X-52 2D Excavator is fully upgradeable to 3D with the addition of dual GNSS antennas, GNSS boards in the MC-R3 and new authorization codes. Utilizing the same main components (MC-R3, GX-55 and TS-1 sensors) the 2D Excavator can be turned into a 3D machine with ease!